Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 1996 23:17:33 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        mrami@minerva.cis.yale.edu
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: historical note..

On Mon, 11 Mar 1996, Marc Ramirez wrote:
> Somewhere on some tarball on tape I have AppleDraw II, a program I wrote
> in the 5th grade on an Apple IIe, and about 400K worth of drawings that I

Wow!  You too?  Mine was called the exact same thing!  It had cool
brushes. :)

> But it's fun to look back at those things, even if they're stuck back in
> an attic somewhere.

I'm working on image copying all my apple2 stuff to the unix box so
I can run it under emulatoin.  Would be pretty slick.

> See, now I'm going to have to cobble something together so I can look at
> these pictures!

Heh.  Care to compare source code?

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|