Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 1996 16:10:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Joel Yancey <python@cia-g.com>
To:        Dave Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Constructive snooping

Well, is what i did, is renamed the watch program to another program, say
"getty_ps" which is an actualy program, but not for FreeBSD (it's for
linux, FreeBSD doesnt need it because FBSD is smarter) and ran it that
way. then it doesnt show up as watch, it shows up a getty_ps which isnt
something out of the ordinary. and so you dont see a "getty_ps ttyp1" or
what ever, just type getty_ps and it'll ask you for the tty device. =)

LDead.Deadned.com
Joel yancey