Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:23:16 -0700
From:      Milo Hyson <milo@cyberlifelabs.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Helping victims of terror

On Friday 14 September 2001 04:17 pm, Brad Knowles wrote:
> 	The problem is that certain Americans seem to have no grasp
> whatsoever of history, and repeatedly demonstrate this fact.
> Unfortunately, the more involved someone is in politics, the more
> likely it seems that they have no grasp of history.  Moreover, it
> also seems that they are much more likely to display their complete
> and total stupidity in times of crisis.

I agree. It's human nature to strike out at that which has hurt you, but that
alone does not justify the action. A pissing contest never solves anything,
except to make things all messy. As long as both sides keep trying to lay
blame on the other, the conflict will continue forever -- until one or both
are dead.

--
Milo Hyson
CyberLife Labs, LLC