Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 1996 16:48:39 -0500
From:      "Chris J. Brody" <cbrody@rapnet.sanders.lockheed.com>
To:        Mirai <mirai@mirai.com>
Cc:        bsletten@vivid.autometric.com, gnu-win32@cygnus.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, jdl@jdl.com, bostic@bsdi.com, ewv@boom.bsdi.com, bsletten@autometric.com, fresco@x.org
Subject:   Re: Portable Windows libraries

There are several portable GUI libraries out there.  I mentionned
http://www.willows.com/ which is developing a portable library that
really understands most MS WINDOWS C++ code, which is good for code that
is already written.  It is freely downloadable for non-commercial
purposes, and has a VERY modest fee for using it for commercial
purposes.  Also looks like something that will be very well-supported.

Jim from mirai.com also mentionned Fresco at:
http://www.faslab.com/fresco/HomePage.html
It looks very portable and very innovative.  There is also wxWindows at:
http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~jacs/wxwin.html

If others find other good GUI library sites, please report them.  Please
send discussion to human beings like me to avoid long threads.  Thank
you.

-- Chris