Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 1995 10:29:00 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ack! Help, Andrey! I'm having troubles in libdialog!

> In message <26068.815665008@time.cdrom.com> Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
>
> >Just check out a copy of the *2.1* version of sysinstall, build it
> >with debugging, and go to the configuration/package menu and select
> >the "All" category.  You'll see the problem quickly enough!
>
> I can't compile 2.1 sysinstall into -current, here showstopper:

No problem - just grab the 2.1 libdisk as well.

In fact, I'd just check out a 2.1 /usr/src/release and go with that! :)

Sorry, but it really is easiest to see the problem with sysinstall!
The stand-alone utilities don't represent it because they exit
immediately after the dialog function returns, making stack corruption
unnoticed.

					Jordan