Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:58:16 -0800
From:      Steve Byrne <sbb@freegate.com>
To:        Steve Byrne <sbb@freegate.com>, "dap@mt.sri.com" <dap@mt.sri.com>, "'Nate Williams'" <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>, "'Jonathan Chen'" <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>, "freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>, "java-port@freebsd.org" <java-port@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Swing 1.0 and jdk-1.1.5

Not this week.  Definitely before May.  Probably sooner.  It depends on
what testing reveals...if it's too buggy, they don't ship.  I'd hold off doing any
*serious*, *deep* fixes to the Frame code as long as what you have now
sort of works, and wait for 1.1.6.  The FreeBSD-specific changes to the
machine dependent parts of the code should be carried out before then, as
they're likely to be applicable even to the new release.

Steve