Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:05:18 -0700
From:      Travel Beyond Borders Magazine <whatsup@travelbeyond.org>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   An African American Travel Magazine

Travel Beyond Borders Magazine

Finally, a travel magazine for people of African descent who wish=
 to explore the world in an informed and exciting way.

Bi-monthly, we send you a new intriguing issue featuring an=
 international destination from somewhere around the globe.  From=
 Austria to Zimbabwe, we present articles about black history and=
 black society today in these places.  Get a listing of black=
 businesses, black events, and receive information about black=
 travel professionals.

Sure, we provide you with the basics like where to find the=
 Eiffel Tower and the best places to hang out, but then we take=
 it a step further to bring you information that will take your=
 travel adventure to the next level by connecting you to black=
 culture.

Some past issues:

Vienna, Austria
Florence, Italy
Berlin, Germany
Hot Ski Spots Around the World
British Virgin Islands
Jazzin' Around the World: International Jazz Festivals

Coming UP:
South Africa
Tokyo, Japan
Thebes, Egypt
Rome, Italy
New Delhi, India
Paris, France

Take a look at our website: www.travelbeyond.org

 =85and Globalize your Mind!

Travel Beyond Borders Magazine is published by the Ujima=
 International Cultural Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit=
 corporation dedicated to the preservation of global black human=
 rights, the promotion of a positive black global image, and the=
 preservation of black cultural heritage.

To be removed from this list just reply to this email with=
 "Remove" in the subject heading.

If you receive duplicates, reply to this message with "Duplicate"=
 in the subject heading