Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:01:35 -0700
From:      "Todd 'Taco' Hansen" <taco@mad.scientist.com>
To:        benedict@echonyc.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dwhite stumped

I get that error when I accidentally start two copies of netscape as the
same user. Other times too but all were netscape related. You could
alwyas remake the pwd db mkpwd? I think it helped once.
	-taco

Snob Art Genre wrote:

> I, too, have been seeing this.  Does anyone know?
>
>  Ben
>
> "You have your mind on computers, it seems."

Todd Hansen, KD6YPS (Taco)
taco@mad.scientist.com
http://millenium.atcg.com/

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive...it is the right
of the people to alter or to abolish it"  - Declaration Of Independence