Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:49:39 +0100
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Cc:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice 4.0.1.2 more

On 10/03/2013 16:37, ajtiM wrote:
> I deinstalled
> it and I try again but now I have all the time problem with clang 3.2 core
> dump. Is it possible to build version 4.0.1 with system default clang 3.1,
> please?

Could you just download a package instead so we can help diagnose your
first problem?
http://wiki.bsdforen.de/anwendungen/libreoffice_aus_inoffiziellen_paketen

> Because I had/have a problem to start LibreOffice 4.0.1.2 on my FreeBSD 9.1-
> Release (I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale "en_US")

That looks like your locale isn't set properly. Could you provide
us with the output of "locale"?

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?