Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:52:22 -0300
From:      Tony Meman <none@superig.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [hackers] Re: BCM4401 ethernet driver

David Gilbert wrote:
> Duncan> I am in the process of rewriting this driver for FreeBSD. It
> Duncan> can transmit, but RX is not yet going properly. As this is
> Duncan> evening work, it's likely to take at elast another week.
>

>>>This is the onboard ethernet on my dell inspiron 8500 laptop and I
>
> I'm pretty sure this is the chipset on my Dell D800 laptop.  I would
> be interested in testing the drivers, too.  I'm running 5.1-RELEASE.
>
> Dave.

This ethernet is onboard on some Asus A7V8X mother boards (VIA KT400
chipset). I'm running the linux/windows drivers from Broadcom site
without problems.

If you need more ppl testing the driver I'd be glad to help. I'm running
4.8-STABLE but could upgrade to 5.1-RELEASE if required.

Regards,

--
Tony Meman