Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2019 21:32:43 +0000
From:      "adrian@apps4rent.com" <adrian@apps4rent.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        marketing <marketing@apps4rent.com>
Subject:   Advertising inquiry - freebsd

Hi,

We noticed that you run a nice blog at freebsd.cz. Apps4Rent would like to =
sponsor a post on your blog. We are willing to pay a onetime fee to insert =
a Marketing message in one of your existing posts. An example message is: =
=93Two useful technologies for working from anywhere =96 Citrix Xendesktop =
and Cloud Hosted QuickBooks=94, with two dofollow links going to our websit=
es.

Apps4Rent is a leading Cloud hosting provider certified by Microsoft. We ar=
e also an authorized standard host for QuickBooks software. Since 2003, App=
s4Rent has offered premium cloud hosting solutions that can be of interest =
to your audience.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
Adrian
Apps4Rent LLC
111 Dunnell Road
Suite 201
Maplewood, NJ 07040
Ph. 646-465-7613
https://www.apps4rent.com
Hosted SharePoint, Virtual Desktop, Exchange, QuickBooks & Project Server C=
loud<https://www.apps4rent.com/>;
www.apps4rent.com
SharePoint, Virtual Desktop, Exchange, Hyper-V, and Project Server Hosting =
from Apps4Rent. Best Prices & Exceptional Service....Over 10,000 clients.