Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:42:10 +1100
From:      "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DNS Tools - Zone File Creation

Hi all,

looking at the thread going on etc has sparked me to ask.

I manage all my zones manually and don't mind.  I do a search and replace in
vi.  However, I have to create a number of zone files all in one go and was
wondering if anyone has any scripts to create the zone files.  I saw some
utilities on the DNS resources page and could look at using them, but most
seem to be for administering zones once the files have been created.

Any suggestions or offerings would be appreciated.

Regards,

Hugh Blandford
Island Internet