Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 12:45:50 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net, Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why is Win NT slower than others?

On Thu, Apr 30, 1998 at 07:38:42AM -0700, Don Wilde wrote:
> I really like Nicholas Petreley's new slant. Visit his
> http://www.ncworldmag.com articles (last month and this). He uses Linux,
> so he tries to put out the LKM's in Linux as a Good Thing for servers --
> not considering that you have to turn off the machine to install the
> hardware -- but it's very kind to FreeBSD. He's learning!
>
> More and more, we're getting heard from! :)))

Enjoy my Unix promotion corner in my home page ...
At the end of the collection I'll write all these authors an e-mail
to say thanks for Unix promotion. And I'll ask them, if they could
evaluate FreeBSD 2.2.6 next time ...

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example in kernel compilation ?