Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:14:53 +0100
From:      Big Lebowski <spankthespam@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Concerning our new Code of Conduct...

> Johannes Jost Meixner <johannes at meixner.dk> writes:
> > I - as a male - feel not only not tolerated, but also discriminated
> > against,
>
> There are approximately 400 active committers, and not even five of
> those are women.  How the *hell* can you claim to be discriminated
> against when you are part of a 99% majority?

So you are saying that one person can't complain against other person
actions/behaviour strictly because it is part of some majority? That's like
very sexist (given we're talking about being male/female here) and
discriminative (in general) thing since you're denying him the same rights
simply because he's a male.

I think that's realy bad thing.

> I shall immediately cease all public contributions to the FreeBSD
> > project, including but not limited to
>
> /r/theredpill is ---> thataway.  Don't let the door hit you on the way
> out.
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des at des.no

I dont know what the other side of this conflict (namely Randi) brings to
the project, but a quick search shows me just a few commits against xmj's
few hundreds. I wasnt aware FreeBSD project is a 'feminist project' that
values keeping female contributors around despite their behavior over male
contributors doing actual work, exposing the same type of behaviour (to be
perfectly clear, xmj got into a 'fight' where he shouldnt, so I consider
the blame to be shared here).

Regards,
BL