Date:      Fri, 3 May 2002 14:24:42 -0400
From:      "Gray, David" <David_W_Gray@tvratings.com>
To:        "'freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Kmail or Evolution

Hmmm, I loaded Evolution from the package (obsolete
V1.01, by the way.) Rather strange, I am using ssh
to forward my X11 stuff to my desktop here at work (a
win2K box with Cygwin/XFree86.) The main window
comes up OK, but the components all barf with
"Bad X11 authentication" errors. Kinda strange,
the ssh forward works well, I can run most stuff,
it looks to me like they aren't propogating
the environment stuff so the components
can find the X server, and its authorization
file. Anybody run into this?

Other than that, it looks trick enough to let me
do some evangelism around here...