Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:17:38 -0700
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <acc@anthonychavez.org>
To:        "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@401.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Indecisiveness and Domain registrations

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 08:09:32PM +0100, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg <listsub=
@401.cx> wrote:
> Anthony C. Chavez wrote:
>=20
> *snipped a lot of text*
>=20
> >If you're interested, why not subscribe to the bsd-advocacy mailing list
> >that I've set up, and we'll discuss it there?  Again, the signup URL is
> >https://secure.daemonnews.org/mailman/listinfo/bsd-advocacy
> >
>=20
> Pardon if this has been asked before, but what is the difference=20
> of the list described above and the already existing=20
> freebsd-advocacy?

Because it's intended to be more than just a mailing list.  My goal is
to eliminate the work involved in searching for good resources for
advocating the BSDs.

> To me it seems like a lot of people are working towards the same=20
> goals, but all in different projects. I dont mind several=20
> channels of advocacy, but if they all do exactly the same thing I=20
> dont really see the point of having more then one.

That's why, on the bsd-advocacy list, we've settled on using
bsdevents.org.

> --

--=20
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/