Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:04:56 +0800
From:      Shaun Dwyer <shaun@crystal.com.au>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw2 vs ipfilter

By the sounds of it you'll have quite a few rules defined...

When you are testing with ipf, you may want to investigate 'rule grouping'
I don't know if ipfw2 does grouping, it probably does (ive never
used ipfw). Either way rule grouping speeds things up considerably
with ipf and large rulesets according to all the docs ive read.

--Shaun