Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:52:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Spontaneous reboots

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

: I suspect the issue is with the driver for the Linksys cards (ed0), as it
: would sometimes reboot as soon as I made a connection to the box via telnet
: or ssh, other times it would reboot when transfering alot of data across the
: network or from the Internet.

It might be an incompatibility with your card, perhaps.  I use ed0
with a Kingston EtheRx and have no problems.

- Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
  Network Administrator, zigg.com <http://www.zigg.com/>;
  Engineer, Nameless IRC Network <http://www.nameless.net/>;