Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:09:24 +0200
From:      Sebastien GIORIA <gioria@FranceNet.fr>
To:        Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@worldnet.fr>
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, freebsd-install@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of sysinstall ?

On Tue, Aug 03, 1999 at 03:57:13PM +0200,  the keyboard of Philippe CASIDY write:
> Hi!
>
> If I read the man page about sysinstall, I can read :
>
> BUGS
>      This utility is a prototype which lasted approximately 3 years past its
>      expiration date and is greatly in need of death.
>
> If there something currently being developped to replace it?
>
> My may concern is to know if this tool is worth being improved!

Particulary for supporting the multi-lingual. We (French Doc Project)
are very interesst for the internationalising of this tools..

	S.

--
FranceNet Security Administrator         Sebastien.Gioria@FranceNet.fr
French FreeBSD Documentation Project                gioria@FreeBSD.org