Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 13:26:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        jkh@violet.berkeley.edu (Jordan K. Hubbard), core@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: this could sort of be of interest to us, too..

> I would clone his pages and make them ``Accurate Automation'' pages,
> but that would be serious copyright infringement :-(.  If my business
> contiunues to grow at it's current rate it will be feasible for me to
> increase my internet bandwidth and start a www server here that would
> be ``FreeBSD'' centric.

That would be cool!

> PS:  Am I get over commercial on the mailling lists?  I have been a
> little worried about some of my postings about what it is that I
> do and grabbing every person I see looking to buy hardware.

I don't think so...  It's clearly a service that many users want and
need, and if pre-installed and pre-tested freebsd boxes are going into
people's hands, saving them the pain of a half-baked or incompatable
version of FreeBSD (and our reputation), then I say the more the better!

						Jordan