Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 10:53:45 -0400
From:      gnn@FreeBSD.org
To:        Vladimir Botka <vlado@botka.homeunix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Embedded FreeBSD Presentation...

At Fri, 12 May 2006 11:07:58 +0200 (CEST),
Vladimir Botka wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for the information. It could be intresting to see a list of
> tested HW, especialy for outdoor usage.

The plan is not for specific hardware for an application, such as
outdoor, or handhelds, just yet.  The goals we talked about were more
around getting decent development boards that would allow other people
to take a tier-1 system from a reference board and then move, with
hopefully a small amount of effort, to their specific application.
This is the common way in which the embedded world works.

Best,
George