Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:57:32 -0400
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Andy Smith <a.smith@ukgrid.net>
Cc:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsdlabel partiton c error message on new install

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 03:31:07PM +0100, Andy Smith wrote:

>    Hi Jerry,
>      ok thanks for the answer, its not very good news for me ;( as Ive
>    already done alot of config and installed alot of apps, but anyway
>    thats my problem now!
>    cheers Andy!

Interesting, you seemed to have seen my reply before I sent it...
This format is much better - plain text in the body of the message.

Sorry that starting over might be needed.   See if you can discover
along the way where the problem might have started.

I usually take sequential notes as I do an install just in case I have
to do it over, so I don't have to think so hard the next time...

////jerry