Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 1997 14:48:21 -0500
From:      Jerry Hicks <jerry_hicks@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crapintosh bashing, was:Re: cdrecord

> > 4:) NO SHELL USE!!!  AACK!! My friend (a Crapintosh supporter) says you can
> > buy software for shells.  Hmmmm....I've never heard of any.
>
> No this is purely a software issue. If you run some other software than
> MacOS on them, you can certainly have shells.

This might be a bit unfair.  I seem to recall a csh for MacOS.
Lightspeed C had a micro-shell.  We found LS C to be a worthwhile tool
for teaching (very) newbie programmers who already have a Mac.

Apple marketing and management? Well, that's another flame altogether.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jerry Hicks
jerry_hicks@bigfoot.com