Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        stefan parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 on 3.2 STABLE ?

well, i hate to tell ya, no, currently FBSD does not support IPv6/IPng.

but, there are a couple packages where you can get it to support it.
do a search for KAME, and download that.

now, as to why it's not rolled in already?

my guess is that it's due to IPng/IPv6 still being under development.

rumour has it that IPv6 support is going to be fully rolled in "relativly
soon." how accurate that rumour is, i don't know. any one else know?

-- jan