Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:48:15 +0000
From:      "Sukhbinder Singh" <sukhbinders@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sukhbinders@hotmail.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Installation Problems

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to install FreeBSD into my personal computer. I am using the FTP installation method using the standard installation. When I try to start the FTP installation I get message such as :- Warning: no /dev/tun0 device. PPP will not work !.&nbsp;Unable to start PPP. This installation cannot be&nbsp;used. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can you please help me to resolve this problem.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>