Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      PeterSteele <psteele@maxiscale.com>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eclipse 3.3 plug-ins not working

I've successfully build Eclipse 3.3 and everything seems to be working except
for one critical component: I cannot install plug-ins. Every time I enter a
new update site I get an error like the one below:

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/europa".
    Error parsing site stream. [Premature end of file.]
    Premature end of file.
    Error parsing site stream. [Premature end of file.]
    Premature end of file.

I can go to the site in my browser without problems, only Eclipse doesn't
seem to like it. I've done a search for this error and came up with a bunch
of hits but nothing had pointed me to a solution. Does anyone have any
suggestions on what might be wrong with my build that could lead to this
error?