Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:33:54 -0700
From:      "Dragon Knight" <dragonknight@dtgnet.com>
To:        "Jason Nordwick" <nordwick@citycom.com>, "Christopher S. Weimann" <cweimann@wallnet.com>, "Ed Suchocki" <esuchocki@mediaone.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Frustrated with bsd

But if the OS was made so people like you could use it then it might at well
be Windows 95/98.  You can say "FreeBSD Sucks Mah Nutsaq", rant, rave,
bitch, and moan all you want.  We run FreeBSD, we like it.  Granted, its not
for everybody.  But it wasn't made to be for everybody.  It was made for
people with an IQ slightly above room temperature.  I'd suggest you stick
with M$'s BS.

Samuel Greear