Date:      Mon, 15 May 95 10:56:53 EDT
From:      tucker@meadow.mdso.vf.ge.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RPC:   DOS<->FreeBSD

Hello,

Does anyone know of (preferably free) packages for DOS that support RPC??
Also, has anyone used a commercial Database package on FreeBSD?  Any
recommendations??

I'd like to set up a net with FreeBSD as a server providing database
transactions for clients running MSWindoze.  I assume that I can get
this going with a little RPC programming, but any other approaches
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any pointers!!
--clark

(My DOS partition keeps shrinking... Keep up the good work!!)