Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 01:30:28 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        dannyman <djhoward@uiuc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla source / -CURRENT

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 05:20:27PM -0600, dannyman wrote:
> Okay, I've tweaked some, but now the Errors are starting to require
> intelligence for me to overcome. :)
>
> unix/unixpref.c:29: Xm/Xm.h: No such file or directory
> gmake[3]: *** [FreeBSD3.0_OPT.OBJ/unix/unixpref.o] Error 1
> gmake[3]: Leaving directory
> `/newhome/dannyman/temp/mozilla/ns/modules/libpref/src'
> gmake[2]: *** [libs] Error 2
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory
> `/newhome/dannyman/temp/mozilla/ns/modules/libpref'
> gmake[1]: *** [libs] Error 2
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/newhome/dannyman/temp/mozilla/ns/modules'
> gmake: *** [libs] Error 2
>
> This was mentioned here before, but I'm curious what strategy one might
> think to get around the problem.
>
> Also, has anyone been more clever than to comment out line 23 of
> dist/public/java/bool.h? :)
>
> Is this more apropos to current, hackers, or ports? :)

Dunno.  I've just put my port online at
	http://www.freebsd.org/~eivind/moz_port.tgz

It should work, but no guarantees - it isn't tested almost at all.
(I've bascially just collected all the patches I needed for the first
compile run, and am doing the second compile run right now - so it
might not even compile).

Eivind.