Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 1997 18:36:17 -0600
From:      Michael Porter <ocean@wavefront.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What can I do for profit?

I was wondering if anyone had ideas on how I can make money with my
computer.  I am NOT interested in "get rich quick" schemes regarding
spam e-mail and such devices.
    I AM interested in doing WORK.  Hmmmm.....what am I qualified
for?  Not much.  The only work would be routine work, like data entry or
something.  I have minimal C skills, and adaquite HTML skills.  (in
other words, I can make a webpage to advertise my work, and *possibly*
make a small program to ease the work)  Working at home would be great
because I could get more hours in (I'm a college student) and have an
excuse to the wife for an upgrade (heheheh)
I didn't post it to jobs because this isn't much a resume.  I dunno,
just thought I'd ask.
Thanks,
Michael Porter
ocean@wavefront.com