Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:16:53 +0100
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD Question's.

On 24 Dec Kent Stewart wrote:

> There is also the problem that some sites are designed to work with
> Internet Explorer. You can try to visit with firefox but that doesn't
> always work even with firefox on XP.

NO site should be designed to work with IExplorer. I know it's done, but
it should not! Why do we have W3C? If we could all just do things "by
the book" the internet would be a much nicer place to visit.

People who design for IExplorer are bad! They have microsoft in mind and
_not_ the visitors. I hate it when choice gets violated! It should be
called a crime against freedom.

imho: sites designed for 'iexplorer only' should be banned ;-)

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.0 +++ The Power to Serve