Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 19:17:47 +0100
From:      "Jeff Rollin" <jeff.rollin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: hello

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@gmail.com>
Date: 12-May-2006 18:43
Subject: Re: hello
To: justin <justins@justnosweat.net>

Hi Justin

> Everything runs ok and it seems like the module is installed.
> There is only one problem, in the httpd.conf there is a LoadModule
> php5_module refering to libexec/apache/libphp5.so.
>
> The library libphp5.so is not made by the install and so my appache will
> not start with the php5 enabled.

Is there any "libphp" file in libexec/apache? If so, have you tried making =
link to it?

[code]
ln -s libexec/apache/yourlibphpfile  libexec/apache/libphp5.so
[/code]

HTH

Jeff

P.S. In future, you can help everyone concerned by putting a "real" subject
in the subject line (something related to your problem, e.g. "installing
libphp" would do in this instance).

Ta.

--=20
Argument against Linux number 6,033:

"...So this is like most Linux viruses. You have to download the virus
yourself, become root, install it and then run it. Seems like a lot of work
just to experience what you can get on Windows with a lot less trouble."