Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 1998 13:44:52 -0500
From:      David Turner <turner@blast.net>
To:        "'questions@freeBSD.ORG'" <questions@freeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   apache

Hello,

I am having a problem with a webserver running freebsd 2.2.2 with apache. The problem is when you request a webpage from the internet the graphics are not loading and the page does not finish loading. The server has been fine for months. The pages come up fine when I request them from a computer on our ethernet of dial into one of our POPS however if I dial in from an outside source (webspan or AOL for example) I run into this problem.

Here are some examples

http://www.herbalpac.com
http://www.harleyofedison.com
http://www.somersetsavings.com