Date:      Sun, 07 Jan 1996 20:53:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Prognosis of 2.2-960107-SNAP

Well, it's got some problems.  I got it to install just fine, both via
FTP and NFS, and the new 2.2 system came up happily announcing the
details of new features like rndcontrol and such, then I was unable to
log in due to a missing `libcrypt.so.2.0'.  No /usr/libexec/telnetd
either, for some reason, and this was theoretically a full `Developer'
install.

Hmmmm.

I shall investigate, naturally, starting with a close examination of
the contents of each and every dist, but between now and the time that
I get all of the release-building bits working again will probably be
a couple of days.  I think we can count on 2.2-960107-SNAP becoming
2.2-960110-SNAP, or even later. :-)

Just FYI..

					Jordan