Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 1996 00:07:08 +1000
From:      lmazzon@acslink.net.au (Livio Mazzon)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        steve@edmweb.com
Subject:   PPP Server and proxy-arp bug...

I'm using 2.0.5 and intend to setup a PPP server.  But I note,

Steve Reid <steve@edmweb.com> wrote:

>avoid the headaches of the proxy-arp bug.

What type of problems can I expect with the proxy-arp bug?

What is the bug?

Is it mandatory for my site (a production ISP) to change to 2.1, or is the
problem not an issue?

TIA

Livio
| Livio Mazzon                             lmazzon@acslink.net.au    |
| Mazzon Systems Engineering Pty Ltd                                 |
| PO Box 460                               Phone : 015 266 489       |
| YENDA  NSW  2681  AUSTRALIA              Fax   : 069 681 557       |