Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        "J.Goodleaf" <john@goodleaf.net>, newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gnome vs. KDE

Alright, so let me turn it into an etiquette question
(seems appropriate for -newbies). As a newbie, my
resources for 'which is better' answers are pretty
limited. I suppose the 'try both' method is good, but
I'd like to draw on the experiences of those on this
list. I can understand avoiding asking this on
-questions, but it seems to me that this kind of
discussion is just right for -newbies. Or is it?

--Tim