Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:19:36 -0400
From:      Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
To:        Michael Chin-yuan Wu <mwu@ece.utexas.edu>
Cc:        dillon@backplane.com, nik@freebsd.org, jim@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Handbook: FreeBSD Internals- Request for Review

> The most up-to-date version will be on
> http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~mwu/_working_copy_new_chapter24.txt

I have a correction to make.  The "Miscellaneous Workings of the VM
System" should be attributed to Matthew Dillon, I believe.  Unless
I am mistaken, the arose from his explanations to my questions when
I edited his piece for DaemonNews.

I would take credit (but neither request nor require it) for
encouraging him to describe it in more detail, but I can not
take credit for contributing it.  ;-)

Thank you, BTW, for your (collective) work on the documentation
project.

-allen