Date:      Fri, 01 May 1998 06:35:44 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
Cc:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A GUI greyscale interface by default

Sh*t, I even _use_ GUI's myself (sometimes). I just don't want to get
STUCK with using them to accomplish things. That's all. We aleady have
/stand/sysinstall, it would be really good to extend that to include
printers and ISP-connect ppp (as opposed to network link).

For anything else, let the GUI gather user info, then feed a script (or
compiled program, whichever) with it. That way all of us are happy!