Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:22:11 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        "Brad" <bradd@cat.co.za>, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN4BSD Modems & Cards

I wrote:
> I've still got a few 8 bit i4b compliant cards Hellmuth gave me, after

Detail of my 6 cards:
	"Teles S0-Karte Revision 1.2 Copyright 1992 by TELES"
	8 bit ISA slot
	9 pin D shape female connector
		You have to make up your own simple converter cable,
		pin out on http://www.berklix.com/jhs/standards/rs232.v24
		(dont worry it IS isdn despite plug shape & file name)

Postage detail (so others perf. not me can work out postage :-)
	raw card size unpacked:		15 cm x 13 cm x 2cm
	~ 100 grams naked (without even an anti static bag weighed in)

Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.