Date:      Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:16:44 +0000
From:      "SweSeek.com" <support@ema-electronics.com>
To:        "freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org" <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SweSeek.com Recommends - Low Price Plasma TVs, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Dj Equipment

If this message is not displayed properly: http://links.OM-1zdci.com/HtmlVi=
ew.ashx?emailid=3DDJ5KuwRFX0uKupiMTedxyg=3D=3D

Company=20
To ensure that you receive my mail in your inbox, please add me to your saf=
e list. You can view instructions here.

SweSeek.com Recommends - EMA-Electronics Ltd.

=20
Special Offer

Best Electronics in UK.

PIONEER PDP-6010FD 60" 1080P FLAT PANEL PLASMA HDTV - 1,840.00EUR

An experience like never before requires an uncompromising attention to det=
ail. Introducing the revolutionary new 1080p plasma only from Pioneer, desi=
gned to bring sight and sound together in the most extraordinary, beautiful=
 and amazing of ways.=20

EMA-Electronics Ltd.

Has been established in the year 2006 by Laure Gutman under the name of EMA=
-Electronics Ltd. Since then the company had lots of customers from individ=
ual persons to large major corporations. EMA-Electronics Ltd. managed to ke=
ep itself in the top of british suppliers for plasma tvs, laptops and cell =
phones. During these years our customers have been provided with the latest=
 products in electronics market, some of them even had the honor of being t=
he first ones selling a cell phone`s model or a laptop.=20

Save 20% on your first order!!

EMA-Electronics Ltd. will cover all shipping costs and shipping insurance f=
or all orders no matter where you want them to be shipped.

This is not a spam message we have your email address from www.sweseek.com

SONY VAIO - VGNTZ17GNN - 11.1" ULTRAPORTABLE NOTEBOOK - 1,650.00EUR

Attired in "Platinum Pearl", this laptop has a sophisticated look for the b=
oardroom or airport lounge. The SONY VAIO- VGNTZ17GN/N assures you a life o=
f luxury with upward mobility. Key features Genuine Windows=AE Vista=AE Bus=
iness (English version), Intel=AE Core 2 Duo Processor U7600 (1.20GHz) ,Int=
egrated MOTION EYE Camera and Amazing Battery Life.

Allen & Heath XONE 92 6 Channel Mixer - 950.00EUR

Allen & heath is to dj mixers what aston martin are to cars, the hilton is =
to hotels and hard to find records is to vinyl - pure unadulterated quality=
.

=20

=20

EMA-Electronics Ltd. - 28 Creechurch Lane - London, EC3A 5AJ=20
Tollfree 07039-401-550