Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2020 10:30:53 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Lorenzo Salvadore <salvadore@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org, madpilot@FreeBSD.org, blackend@FreeBSD.org, gioria@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Self-introduction: Lorenzo Salvadore

--5vymibqqqzhflwpg

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 05:07:41PM +0000, Lorenzo Salvadore wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
> I would like to give a hand to the translation effort. Here is the data
> needed:
>=20
> Name: Lorenzo Salvadore
> Weblate login: salvadore
> Languages: Italian and French

Hi Lorenzo.

Welcome and thanks for your interest.

I've just added your username to Italian and French team on our Weblate.

About Italian, there's a work in progress to translate the Handbook outside=
=20
of Weblate [1]. CCing madpilot@. But there are the others books and all=20
articles without translations, you can work on them.

And about French, there are some articles and books translated, I can see=
=20
that the Handbook is updated, but I don't know the status of the other=20
documents. CCing blackend@ and gioria@. You need to talk with them and=20
organize the efforts.
You could update outdated documents through Weblate, this will simplify=20
future translations and the process for new French contributors.

  https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/

  https://www.freebsd.org/doc/it/
  https://www.freebsd.org/doc/fr/

And if you want to start new translations, I would suggest you to start=20
with small documents, like bsdl-gpl, building-products, cups or=20
filtering-bridge.

Anyway, if you need anything, let us know.

1 - https://wiki.freebsd.org/ItalianDocumentationProject

--=20
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)

--5vymibqqqzhflwpg