Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 1995 04:52:03 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        todd@water.eng.mcmaster.ca
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: support for Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet adapters?

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950416143012.4718A-100000@water1>
todd@water.eng.mcmaster.ca writes:

>> Is there support for the PCMCIA Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter IIPS
>> in FreeBSD-2.0, or is anyone working on implementing it?  Would it be
>> compatible with any of the supported PCMCIA Ethernet adapters?  If anyone
>> is working on support for it, I'm willing to test.  Alternatively, I could
>> work on this project if I had the proper technical documentation.

I heard Xircom hates free software, and I've not heard that their
policy had changed.  So you won't read any technical documentation as
long as you want to use it for free software.

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html