Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 1999 14:01:37 -0400
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Changes to .conf and disaster?

I thought I would ask about this before I started something that
could result in "oops";

Would I regret changing .conf, rc., and others to match what I have
read in Nemeth. Example; directory names and places, and filenames.
The reason: I can give someone the book and say *read it* and baby-sit
madelyn (the pc).

don't know where to send this, but maybe someone else has had such
an idea - maybe only a newbie would.

thanks -d