Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 02:51:44 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        Jamie Walker <jj.walker@auckland.ac.nz>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Just an observation - MUA's seen in the lists

On 16 Apr 2001, at 11:55, Jamie Walker wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 12:00:17AM +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
>
> > that that was _one_ of the reasons.  Another reason he gave
> > is the Linux communities hatred of everything Microsoft.
> > FreeBSD doesn't have that handicap (Knee-jerk Kamikaze
> > Fanatics Against Microsoft).
>
> No, but it does have a hatred of anything Linux.

That's simply not true.  There may be some people who "have a hatred
of anything Linux." but I've never met one.  If you look around, I think
you'll find that any serious advocates neither condemn or exhode hatred
towards any other operating systems.  Of course there are the "Linux
Sucks"-kiddies, but they and their ilk exist within any community.  They
are by no means representative of the community.

--
Dan Langille
pgpkey - finger dan@unixathome.org | http://unixathome.org/finger.php