Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:15:33 -0400
From:      "Andrew I. Arbuckle" <aiarbuckle@naxs.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        Woody Carey <wcarey@cs.uoregon.edu>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, dg@root.com, Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: An idea for promoting FreeBSD

Just a comment from an individual that is looking into an OS for a
practical application - It appears from my research that FreeBSD would
be ideal for any organization thinking of setting up an in-house Web
Server, at least from the cost view, and even if you factor in the
learning curve, it still looks very competitive.  Perhaps you should
address this is your demo idea.