Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 16:47:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Mitchell <brian@firehouse.net>
To:        jbryant@tfs.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C2 Trusted FreeBSD?

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Jim Bryant wrote:

> > B2? Who? As for B1, there are plenty of choices.  I know argus sold a B1
> > solaris for a long time, and still does - I believe. There is trusted
> > solaris, trusted irix, trusted xenix, trusted vms, a trusted digital unix,
> > etc
> >
> > I believe trusted computer solutions has a unrated CMW machine too. Wang
> > sells a unix-ish b3 rated product. Plenty of choices :)
>
> commercial b3???
>
> i didn't even know about a commercial b3...

wangfed (http://www.wangfed.com) sells xts300, which is b3. tis
(http://www.tis.com) sells trusted xenix which is b2. TIS was also working
on a trusted mach, which was aimed at b3, but that project has apparently
been cancelled.

http://www.radium.ncsc.mil/tpep/epl/index.html

The trusted xenix final eval report is online. The xts300 one is not, but
hopefully that will eventually change.