Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:36:05 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        "Dr Philippe P. PEBAY" <pebay@harrier.princeton.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wanna help

"Dr Philippe P. PEBAY" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would appreciate to help the FreeBSD-SMP project.
>
> What could I do ?
>
> My best,
>
> Philippe

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-smp" in the body of the message

I think others may have already said this, but you don't need to
be invited..
just start taking part in the mailing list discussions and
sending in suggestions and patches.
eventually people will get to know you and your worth and
you'll get more and more part of the gang..

I hadn't heard of some of the current SMP leaders
until relatively recently, (at least
not in a major way)

--
      __--_|\  Julian Elischer