Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:24:21 -0400
From:      Max Euston <meuston@jmrodgers.com>
To:        =?us-ascii?Q?=27Dag=2DErling_Coidan_Smorgrav_=27?= <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>, "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: bin/1315

On Thursday, April 23, 1998 11:58 AM, Dag-Erling Coidan Smorgrav
 [SMTP:dag-erli@ifi.uio.no] wrote:
> Following a (two-year old) suggestion from Zahemszky Gabor, I have
> added a '-b' option to ls(1).
[snip]

I was going to do this, you beat me to it!

> So far, I've only committed this to current. Before I commit to
> stable, does anybody have any comments on this change, or requests for
> further changes?

I have an outstanding PR bin/6140 that adds '-H' and '-P' options to ls(1).
 This should not conflict with yours except with the usage message and the
'getopts' call.  Could you commit this change first or send me your diff
and I will update my PR?

Thanks,
Max

-----