Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 2008 14:45:55 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Fwd: [PORT graphics/gimp-app] all plugins crash while saving the newly created image]

--------------040505070405090305040102

Hi,

I e-mailed to gnome@FreeBSD.org a while ago and didn't get any response.
There must be some bug in the port causing all plugins to crash.
Can anyone take a look?

Otherwise could you please let me know who is responsible for gimp port?

Thanks,
Yuri

--------------040505070405090305040102
	filename*0="[PORT graphics/gimp-app] all plugins crash while saving the
	"; filename*1="newly created image.eml"