Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A lot of idea --- Coordination

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Robert Watson wrote:

> Also, how do I get them to people?  I can get a bunch made, but then do
> people email me to have them sent?  Also, I have no idea how much these
> cost, but will investigate. :)
>
>   Robert N Watson

I tell ya, Computer Shows is one of the best ways to start promoting.
Lot's of people go and it doesn't cost much to get in and just pass
stickers around.  Would be a good idea to have the FreeBSD url on the
sticker.  The "Powered by FreeBSD" logo is great, but find out more info
on the copyright BS.  :)  Hell, I won't mind passing out some stickers as
I go to the Shows.  It would be great...I'd get to promote and look at all
the hardware and software at the computer show.  Best of both worlds and
stuff.  Would also make a good reason for me to tell the GF why I need to
go to the Comp. Show.  *grin*

Joey Garcia